Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. Name the renowned wildlife biologist who was recently nominated for the Whitley Awards, also known as Green Oscars?
a) K Ullas Karanth
b) Malik Marjan
c) Aparajita Dutta
d) Purnima Devi Barman
2. Who of the following was recently appointed as the Vice Chancellor of the Aligarh Muslim University?
a) Zameer Uddin Shah
b) Syed Ahmad Ali
c) Tariq Mansoor
d) Nawab Ibne Saeed
3. What is the theme of the 2017 World Telecommunication and Information Society Day?
a) ICT entrepreneurship for social impact
b) Big Data for Big Impact
c) Telecommunications and ICTs: Drivers of innovation
d) Broadband for Sustainable Development
4. By how much amount the International Cricket Council raised the total prize money for Champions Trophy?
a) USD 500000
b) USD 200000
c) USD 300000
d) USD 450000
5. Which country recently unveiled a dinosaur had been preserved in stone for over 110 million years?
6. Mountaineer Anshu Jamsenpa set a new record by scaling the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest for fourth time. She is a native of which state?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
7. The National Green Tribunal has announced an environment compensation of Rs 5000 for vehicles found over-speeding inside which national park?
a) Jim Corbett National Park
b) Kaziranga National Park
c) Ranthambore National Park
d) Gir National Park
8. Which state has initiated the implementation of the Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gram Jyoti Yojana in two phases?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
9. Which country agreed with China to minimize South China Sea disputes?
10. For which State, the orange alert was issued by Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) due to temperature crossing 46 degree Celsius?
11. Which country’s Supreme Court upheld the ban on Sikhs carrying ceremonial knives?
b) United States
12. Indian Railways will install how much definition of CCTV cameras at 983 stations across the country under Nirbhaya Fund?
a) 19000 high definition CCTV cameras
b) 20000 high definition CCTV cameras
c) 21000 high definition CCTV cameras
d) 22000 high definition CCTV cameras
13. A report titled ‘Financial security for India’s elderly – The imperatives’ said that India will transform gradually from young to a ‘greying’ country and by 2050 every 5th Indian will be in 60s as against every 12th at present. Name the organisation that released this report.
14. Minister for I&B Venkaiah Naidu in May 2017 announced a separate 24×7 DD channel for the state. Name it.
15. India in recent past boycotted China’s One Belt One Road conference in Beijing due to its concern about Kashmir. In recent past a country which was a participant of the One Belt One Road conference in Beijing has backed India’s concern over the Kashmir issue. Name it.
a) Sri Lanka
1. (d) Purnima Devi Barman
2. (c) Tariq Mansoor
3. (b) Big Data for Big Impact
4. (a) USD 500000
5. (c) Canada
6. (d) Arunachal Pradesh
7. (b) Kaziranga National Park
8. (b) Himachal Pradesh
9. (a) Vietnam
10. (b) Odisha
11. (c) Italy
12. (a) 19000 high definition CCTV cameras
13. (a) PFRDA-CRISIL
14. (c) Jharkhand
15. (a) Sri Lanka