Mock4exam General Knowledge Online Tests includes a wide range of GK Questions and Answers in GK Quiz form. These Online General Knowledge Tests cover all those topics which can be useful for any Competitive Exams.
- Rajasthan is India’s largest state by area (342,239 square kilometres Or 10.4% of India’s total area).
- It is located on the western side of the country, where it comprises most of the wide and inhospitable Thar Desert (also known as the “Rajasthan Desert” and “Great Indian Desert”) and shares a border with the Pakistani provinces of Punjab to the northwest and Sindh to the west, along the Sutlej-Indus river valley.
- Elsewhere it is bordered by five other Indian states:
Punjab to the north;
Haryana and Uttar Pradesh to the northeast;
Madhya Pradesh to the southeast;
And Gujarat to the southwest.
- The Keoladeo National Park near Bharatpur, a World Heritage Site known for its bird life.
- Rajasthan is also home to three national tiger reserves,
The Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur,
Sariska Tiger Reserve in Alwar and
Mukundra Hill Tiger Reserve in Kota.
- Its capital and largest city is Jaipur, also known as Pink City, located on the state’s eastern side.
Other important cities are Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Kota and Ajmer.
Rajasthan GK MCQ Question (Multiple Choice Question)
We have Created some Questions for Rajasthan Police Constable, RPSC, RSSC & Teacher.
- Rajasthan is the largest state in India by ___________.
(C) Population Density
- Keoladeo National Park is famous for _____________.
(D) Bird Species
- Kandora ornament is worn on _____________.
- The Tejaji fair held every year in _____________.
- Which of the following places is famous for ‘Patthar maar holi’ Holi.
(D) Mahaveer ji
- The historical place Bhangarh is located in which district.
- Whom did Rana Sanga defeat in the battle of Khatoli.
(A) Sikandar Lodi
(B) Ibrahim Lodi
- Which river flows through the Thar desert.
- The ornament “Memand” is worn on ________________.
- Who was the ruler of Ranthambore at the time of the expedition of Sultan Jalal-ud-din Khalji?
(A) Govind Raj
(B) Veer Narayan
- “Rajasthan day” is celebrated on ______________.
(A) 4th March
(B) 18th March
(C) 30th March
(D) 5th April
- In Rajasthan, the first textile mill “Krishna Mills Limited” was established in the year ___________.
- “Soniji Jain Nasiyan” is situated at ____________ .
- The Bird Sanctuary famous for “Siberian Cranes” is ______________.
(B) Keoladeo Ghana
- “Abhaneri” tourist place is famous for ______________ .
(A) 8th Centuary temple
(B) Medieval fort
(C) Hill track